Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Life Story

I was born in a small town called San Pedro in California, moved to Corpus Christi, Texas when I was in fourth grade, then moved to Tampa, Florida in seventh grade and have been living there since. I'm a freshman, and no you don't get to poke fun. I've attended six different schools, two elementary schools, two middle schools, and (still attending) one high school.

I play cello and have been since fourth grade. I'm honestly nowhere near a prodigy, but have yet to go below fourth chair. At the moment I sit comfortably in second chair In my freshman orchestra and fourth chair overall. I've never let go of the cello after I picked it up. Cello has been the anchor in my crazy upside-down life. My parents will only let me attend schools with an orchestra program, which means a lot to me. I'm somewhat of a smart cookie. Some friends say I'm the life at parties, football games etc. I've got a bunch-o-friends, from freshmen to seniors so if there's something going on at school it won't take long for me to figure it out.

Ugh. Girls, why do you all have to be confusing? I'd like it if there was a girl who I liked, she liked me and we go out. But it's not that simple, not by a long shot. I'm not good at talking to girls, especially ones I'm crushing on. There is one girl, but I'll talk about that later

Anyway, that's pretty much the gist of my life thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment